How to Make an Herbal Foot Soak
1) Put one gallon of water into a large pot
2) Put one cup of dried herbs into pot
3) Bring water and herbs to a boil, turn off the heat and let herbs infuse for one hour with the lid on the pot. Now have a very big pot of tea!
4) Leave herbs in the water for the foot bath or strain them out
5) Re-heat to the perfect temperature just before using
6) Pour strained or unstrained tea into a foot basin.
7) Soak your feet for ten minutes or for as long as you like.
8) It isn’t much of a mess to clean up; when you are finished, just pour the water and herbs into a garden bed outside.