One way of maximizing the healing and health benefits of medicinal herbs and other plants is to make it into a tea. Though, most of the teas were filled into a bag, I found these 10 homemade teas don’t require a tea bag. It’s super easy to do. Fantastic, huh!
Here are the 10 tea elixirs you can make today…
· Morning Liver Tonic – With turmeric, lemon and hot water as ingredients, this make a potent morning cleansing body flush.
· Deep Sleep Tea – With dried chamomile flowers, crushed fresh ginger and hot water, this will help you slumber to bed.
· Detox Elixir – With dashes of cayenne pepper, cinnamon stick and lemon juice, this tea will rev up your metabolism and get your body back in shape.
· Immune Booster Tea – With orange juice, cinnamon stick, raw honey, mint leaves and hot water, this tea wards off infections.
· Beautiful Skin Tea – With carrot juice, sage leaves and dash of cayenne, this is a powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory tea.
· Brain Power Formula – With hot water, crushed fresh ginger, muddled fresh blueberries and fresh basil leaves, this tea will rev up your brain power.
· Regularity Tonic – With hot water, slices of pear, slices of apple, muddled grapes and dash of cinnamon, this tea will supercharge your body’s digestive functions.
· Lady’s Tonic – With hot water, muddled raspberries and fresh ginger, this tea will relax and tone the uterine muscles, and much more.
· Aches and Pains Relieving Tea – With hot water, dash of cayenne, crushed cardamon pods and muddled fresh ginger, this tea cleanses your joints, reduces joint pain and inflammation.
· Nausea-Be-Gone Tonic – With hot water, muddles basil leaves and high-quality raw honey, this tea will rid stomach pains, nausea and vomiting.
To get the specific guide on each of these 10 tea elixirs, check the link below…