Plug-in air fresheners are not good for our homes. Like most commercial air “fresheners” they contain toxic chemicals that can be dangerous to our health.
Just some of the side effects of these products include: infertility, headaches, nervous system disorders, memory loss and even cancer.
But, luckily, I just came across a fantastic tutorial which reveals how to get rid of this horrible toxic liquid and replace it with health giving, wonderfully fragrant, toxin free essential oils.
Want to try this for yourself? Here’s the tutorial…